Here are some interesting items in the latest batch of Bellingham building applications:
– Heath Tecna on 3225 Woburn St. has filed for a tenant improvement permit to remodel about 22,600 square feet of space and add an 8,500-square-foot second floor that will be office space.
– The consignment store Labels has submitted permit applications to remodel its new James Street spot (the former Al’s Honda building at 2332 James St.). Nearby, on 2336 James St., an application was filed to put in a nail salon.
– A permit was submitted to put in a 7 Eleven at 141 Samish Way.
– The Whatcom Humane Society has submitted more permits for its new building going in at 2172 Division St.
– Permits were improved for The Hair Art Studio, which is going in at 109 Prospect St.