Here’s the latest batch of interesting City of Bellingham building permit applications (accepted and issued):
Applications accepted, but not yet issued:
– An application to do about $450,000 in remodeling work at 3891 Northwest Ave. (Chambers Chevrolet Cadillac).
– At 2210 Rimland Drive (in the Barkley office district), a tenant improvement permit to put in a fitness studio.
– At 611 E. Holly, an application to demolish the former Shangri-La hotel and build a parking lot.
– At 3200 Squalicum Parkway (near the hospital), an application to build a single-story, 7,100 square foot medical office building.
– A permit was issued to remodel 108 W. Stuart Road (in the retail center that has United Furniture) to put in a Big 5 Sporting Goods store.