Here are some interesting tidbits I found looking through the latest building permit applications from the City of Bellingham:
– Back CountryEssentials at 214 W. Holly St. has been approved to convert its second floor storage area into a retail space.
– A tenant improvement permit has been submited for work at 2200 Rimland Drive, Suite 104. The company moving into the space is called Free Flow Power.
– In the former Adventures Down Under building at 701 E. Holly St., Whatcom Educational Credit Union has submitted plans to convert the space into offices.
– At 2612 Maplewood Ave., near the Albertsons retail center, there’s a permit application to put in a La Gloria Market & Deli in the retail space.
– At 410 W. Bakerview Road, Suite 116 (Bakerview Square), there’s a permit application to put in a new church.