I recently received some encouraging business news from Redden Marine Supply, which has a retail store on the Bellingham waterfront, near Bellwether Way. Here’s what’s been happening:
– Redden is wrapping up a remodel of the retail store, which includes an expanded clothing and soft goods section.
– The sales manager, Mike Reese, was promoted to VP of Sales & Operations.
– The company hired 5 new full time employees (purchasing, sales, warehouse) since the first of the year.
– It expanded with a larger warehouse in the Bakerview area. (The warehouse is not open to the pubic).
– It expanded our commercial sales force (six desks to eight) and replaced all of the furniture from Tri County Office Interiors, which helped redesign the layout.
– The company is on track to start printing our first catalog of 2011 on March 1 .
”Retail traffic has been up quite a bit year to date and we’ve been seeing a lot of growth in our commercial fishing business too, said Scott Blanchard in an e-mail. “Despite the sluggish growth in the overall economy, we’re expecting a great spring and summer.”
Details about the company can be found at this (link).